Roundslings offer the user the ultimate in lifting security and rigging ease. They are constructed from a continous loop of 100% polyester fiber.
Every traditional roundsling is covered with a double polyester woven jacket to protect the load-bearing fibers from damage. Because the load-bearing fibers never come in contact with the load, they are protected from cuts, abrasions and ultraviolet degradation.
ADVANTAGES OF ROUNDSLINGS:
- Reduce cost with less total rigging weight
- Easy handling and storage
- Reduce risk of back and hand injuries
- Cover abrasion will not reduce capacity
- Provides a strong grip on loads
- Provides a tighter choke with an easier release
- Capacities are color coded
- Also offered in our CLEAR COVER™- allowing for a visual inspection of the load bearing core! The FIRST® INSPECTABLE POLYESTER and HIGH PERFORMANCE ROUNDSLING product line is ONLY AVAILABLE at MID-AMERICA RIGGING.